Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Infinite baffle, nice! What amp are you gonna power them with? Should turn out real good.

The rear channels of the 200.4. The subs are only 250rms each. And I hope it turns out.

As far as engine mods, i've decided to do the intake manifold, cams, and pulley swap. Just need the shop to open up some time for me. Also got a new CAI on the way, from C&L. Supposed to flow better than Steeda.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I also hope to replace all my speaker wire tomorrow morning with 150' of Kicker 14awg, if my hangover isn't too bad.

IMAG0665.jpg

Still need to decide on the trunk configuration. The amp and crossovers will be back there and the floor will be vinyl, just have to figure how to hide the wires.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Looking nice. For wire hiding, put the amp board and crossovers on a raised platform and drill jokes in the platform and run the wires under the board the there respected locations

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Alright, I haven't done shit with the IB, been busy with 'life' LOL.

But, on the performance end, my CAI will be here tonight, and my camshafts (and phase bolts) and intake manifold shipped this afternoon. Spankin' Time Motorsports in San Bernardino will be doing the install and dyno tuning once all my parts are in. Stoked is an understatement.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived