OrionStang Posted February 12, 2013 Author Report Posted February 12, 2013 Yep, it should be about an hour to remove. Take out seats, remove amps and batts, then remove subs and box. Seats back in, hit the track. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2013 Author Report Posted February 12, 2013 Bottom of the box. Pretty good fit. But after some measuring with this piece in, I had to change the design a little. Widened the box 1/2" and shortened the height 1/2". About 6" from the back at the light, but only about 1" at the outer corners, gonna be real tight up top. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 13, 2013 Author Report Posted February 13, 2013 Here's the mockup. Gotta strengthen it some more before test fitting, damn drill battery died. That's a 16oz water bottle for perspective. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SlamminBeats Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 Yes this is we're I was wishing I'd go from the beginning supercharged and 2 badass subs! Lol what did u get a 24hr vacation for? I got 48hrs, for spamming. All I did was say how DC prices different people differently, which is not a secret. So I don't know how it was spam. But it was Brian(audiofanaticz) again, so that kinda explains it. ANyway, yeah, I should have just done it this way from the beginning. yea man i got a vacation too once for telling someone their box just wasnt right....guy loves his internet power.
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 Nice! That's a big ass box lol Good thing you a power lifted. Would take me longer than an hour haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted February 13, 2013 Author Report Posted February 13, 2013 The final version will be birch, a lot lighter. I just hope it will go in the car. It will fit in the trunk but unsure of getting through the door LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 13, 2013 Author Report Posted February 13, 2013 All prepped up Got through teh door fairly easy Forgot the damn deck trim piece, broke it out of the way LOL Aww shit, perfect!! Sun makes it a shitty pic From the back Good thing I lowered the height .5" SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
shogen Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 damn great fit!!! wish I had that much room for the cabin opening.... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.