Jump to content

Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Did you ever get your clutch replaced? I know it was slipping a little back when you had the wall. Man I bet your excited :drinks:

Oh and seeing those crossovers made me think of something...why not display them on the amp rack? They look like they would fit pretty good.

Posted

Ill have vids for sure, guys.

Did you ever get your clutch replaced? I know it was slipping a little back when you had the wall. Man I bet your excited :drinks:


Oh and seeing those crossovers made me think of something...why not display them on the amp rack? They look like they would fit pretty good.

I don't think its the clutch, it has to be something else inside the tranny. Because it only does it sometimes, hasn't really gotten worse, and I never smell clutch which is very distinct LOL. Ill be getting a 6-speed when this one goes.

Might have to display them, good idea.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Temporary whip, POS Mazda 2.

IMAG0941.jpg

IMAG0940.jpg

"What I would do for a system if it was mine" LMAO, don't act like you guys haven't done it.

Front door 6.5"

IMAG0937.jpg

Rear door 6.5"

IMAG0939.jpg

Decent hatch size, 2 beast 10's LOL

IMAG0938.jpg

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Took a trip to the shop to see how its going after the first day. Parts, parts everywhere LOL.

Intake manifold, throttle body, and alternator removed. Secondary coolant tank and lines installed.

IMAG0947.jpg

Intercooler installed and piping run. The cold air intake will be behind the passenger headlight, why its off.

IMAG0948.jpg

Just another shot of it from the front.

IMAG0949.jpg

One of the shop hands said I should get a roll bar and harnesses installed. And bigger brakes LOL.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 503 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...