OrionStang Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 I got some pics uploading. It doesn't need to be reclocked, but the plug and stud need to point back like factory. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Im sure they can figure something out.... Best of luck.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Ok, here is a pic of another car with the same s/c, it has the plug and post in the same position as my DC, but facing back. Here's my factory alt next to the 270XP. You can see the difference in location and direction. So I need them to stay on this side, But with this (factory) plug and post. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Bring it down to the shop, we will get you taken care of! Also, hell of a way to get my attention! I was so confused at first.. LOL
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Bring it down to the shop, we will get you taken care of! Also, hell of a way to get my attention! I was so confused at first.. LOL HAHA, my bad. I was all flustered when they called me, didn't know what to do. Ill let you know when I get the car back and make an appointment to come down. The alt is a little more complicated to get swapped with the s/c, but I was shown how to do it. Thanks for seeing this LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted March 24, 2013 Report Posted March 24, 2013 No worries. We will see ya soon
OrionStang Posted March 24, 2013 Author Report Posted March 24, 2013 DC Power FTMFW!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 24, 2013 Author Report Posted March 24, 2013 Something I forgot to mention yesterday. While I was at the shop, I noticed that all extended wires (MAF sensor and boost-a-pump) were soldered and shrink wrapped. Gives me just that much more confidence in this shop. http://www.gtrhipo.com/ SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.