Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

What are the specs for that? I'm on my phone or else I would put it in torres.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

1.18 net tuned to 34.9. Its only 19" of port, so I may go up on that before building.

I dont know how much it matters but I emailed their sales rep and they recommended 24" of port per 10 so you're in the ballpark. He also said 1.5 per but thats probably cuz of the stiff suspension.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

should be plenty of port. ran similar area on my SSD10. If you don't like it, twin 3 inch PVC ports ftw.

Its just to add some low end to music, should be ok. I bought a 4" PSP kit, but couldn't do a design without a bend or external port.

Anyway, I'm shooting for May 3 or 4 for my first real road course race. Ill have 4 25 minute sessions, including one with an instructor (first run).

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I've heard their subs like bigger boxes and higher tuning...at least their older stuff before the new line came out. Sould be a nice little addition Ken.

Got the tally on the new engine. $8409.77. I'm sure a few hundo more will pop up.

Good for 600whp on 91, and an extra hundred on race fuel. Block and internals machined, balanced, and blueprinted, heads ported and polished. Crazy cams and tuned long tubes.

Some may think i'm crazy, but fuck it. I'm not going to wait until i'm 65 years old to have "the toy i've always wanted."

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived