Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

i feel ya i kinda miss my 12 set up got really low and still had trunk space :good:

Grab it up, man!

LOLOL...well if you still haven't gotten your box made by the time I'm in my new place, then come on up and we will get it knocked out.

I just might do that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The turbo is so close. The VA will be making their decision in a few days, and whatever it is they owe me 20 months of back pay. $1000 a month x 20, pay me Uncle Sam.

Meanwhile, the Mayhem is still here, got to move it before going forward with the final build.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That should be a nice healthy check there. Been long enough. Can't wait to see it turbo up.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

yo ken when did you order your havocs? otr did you buy them from someone used? cuz i ordered my AA subs its taken about 3 weeks so far. still no subs

*Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

Pioneer DEH8400

2 Crescendo Pwx 10's

Audiotechnix Deadening

Deka Group34

NorthStar NBS 170FT

So since nobody wants to buy the Mayhem, I decide to rip her ass with the SAZ3500 today. Actually gets pretty fucking loud. Think I'll build a new box and keep it. As much as I would like to do the two Havoc's, I can't wait forever.

Going to the store after lunch, i'll get a little vid.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived