C-Fizzy Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Well I guess you need 5 kicker subs (not 4, not 6!) And you can be doing a 156!! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
IBleedMusick Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 This one time at band camp... 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
LT.Smoke Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Nice numbers Cortez... Some of the deleted content from this thread that i just saw was GIGGLE worthy Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
CortezDTV Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Posted November 18, 2012 ^^^ no shit I saw it and was like I made this thread? Really when? Hahaha then I saw it started up again, pretty funny, I got my answers ish to the question its pretty rare I can't find to many trunk cars without fold down seats that get loud SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Weechaz Posted December 14, 2012 Report Posted December 14, 2012 I have a 96 police interceptor and have never term lobbed it but I get window flex @therealweechaz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.