Non-Car Related Hobbies

it's warm out, so i try to be on the river as much as possible, this one isn't really big but the biggest one i got last year http://imageshack.us.../72/fishyx.jpg/

ISN'T REALLY BIG? NOW I WANNA SE WHAT REALLY BIG LOOKS LIKE...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

it's warm out, so i try to be on the river as much as possible, this one isn't really big but the biggest one i got last year http://imageshack.us.../72/fishyx.jpg/

ISN'T REALLY BIG? NOW I WANNA SE WHAT REALLY BIG LOOKS LIKE...

This^^

How much did it weigh

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

theyve been caught on rod n real weighing well over 100 pounds.. and they have been caught in nets and seen by divers ALOT bigger than that lol my guesstimation is that one weighs around 30-40lbs maybe a lil more

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Photograpy, guns, racquetball, and motorcycles are my big ones right now. I use to really be into messing with computers, played paintball for a couple years semi-pro but it got to be too expensive even with sponsors, video games (computer and 360), and quads. I still have all my paintball stuff and have thought about getting back into it but don't really know anyone around me that plays.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I always wanted to start a paintball team. Just too expensive. And I have "eh" equipment. My e-gun is a Spyder VS1... It works, but it's picky about hpa tanks, and freezes up when using a co2 tank... That leaves me with my plain old Viewloader Orion...

Don't get me wrong, the Orion is accurate as hell, up to 6" radius from the end of the field to the 50. As long as I keep it clean and shiny.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived