SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Side note, if you guys like using the cast iron I would highly recommend the lodge stove top griddle. I find I break that beast out all the time...even more than the cast iron skillet. Great for steaks, or paninis, really anything. Has flat top on one side for pancakes and crap, or grill ridges on the other for protein or veggies. Season it nicely and they last a lifetime!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00008GKDQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1453072087&sr=8-1π=SX200_QL40&keywords=griddle+for+stove+top&dpPl=1&dpID=414n4OG7bEL&ref=plSrch

Damn that is a steal. I paid the original $75 price for mine years ago!!!

Oh ya I own one, I also have a skillet, a grill bottomed skillet, and a huge tromatina 16" enamel cast with lid, that fucker weighs like 30 to 35 pounds lol. It has one of though self basting lids with it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I converted to almost all le creuset cookware years ago as I hated "non-stick" and I am still saving up for my all copper cookware set (LMAO NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN) cast iron is truly the way to go. Even heating, takes anything you throw at it, oven safe, can use metal utensils in them, a good salt scrub and they look new again. Excellent investment as they last a lifetime!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Our saute and sauce pans are Calphalon that the wife wanted for the wedding, I like them, best pans I have ever used, I'm only 23, but still my mom used to have a pampered chef set that was like 400 that was a piece of shit set lol. Fell apart in like 2 years. But theyou wouldn't listen to me and used metal utensils and used the dishwasher with high heat.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I just did up a white boy pernil I'll throw in the crock pot for tomorrow's snow day. If photobucket would stop acting like a ho I'd post it up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Blam gonna let it sit overnight and then throw t in the crock pot in the morning

353AB013-C936-4717-869C-04B95BAB8E13_zps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

looks gorgeous... how long how long you crockin' it for?

Blam gonna let it sit overnight and then throw t in the crock pot in the morning

353AB013-C936-4717-869C-04B95BAB8E13_zps

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I threw it in on low for about 6 hours. Just falls apart. Banging probably my favorite easy meal to make

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I threw it in on low for about 6 hours. Just falls apart. Banging probably my favorite easy meal to make

Where are the specs for it then?!?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived