Well with the nice weather back and a renewed interest in shooting, well not really renewed, just been shooting even more lately, I have kinda chilled on spending money on the car and decided to add a few new toys to the "armory".

newtoys.jpg

Newtoys2.jpg

I Already own one of these, a basic carbine model, with a few tweaks.. was planning on buying a new stock for it and a bull barrel, but I was at my buddies shop the other day and he offered me a great deal on a brand new 10/22 Target model, I couldn't pass on it, so it found its way home with me. For now I picked up a Bushnell Banner 4x16x40 and some rings for it. its getting zero'd in tomorrow at our favorite shooting spot... going to bore sight it at 25, dial it in at 100, and then start playing around at 200yds.

10-22Tclose.jpg

Barrel is damn stout. Hammer forged, .920 diameter, stainless. Beef.

10-22barrel.jpg

Also picked up a couple of pistols in the past few days as well, nothing to fancy just some guns to have fun with and the 1911 is what Ill be using in a local "race" series. nothing serious, more of a fun way to have a lil competition when shooting..

nines.jpg

This is a Rock Island MAP1, which is the exact same gun as a Tanfoglio/EAA witness...or if you want, a CZ75 clone, in 9mm.

Great feel to it, easy to shoot well and fast. Fun range toy with the 30rd mags I ordered. Got it "used" but it looked like it had never seen more then a couple mags at most... Runs like a top.

MAP1.jpg

Next up, Taurus PT1911... Now all you 1911 guys, this will really bunch your panties..it is also a 9mm. Dont hate... I have had 'em in .38super and .45acp too(still have).... I dont reload so the .38 super was pricey to shoot, the .45 is for killing people, and this one is for my race series, 9mm out of a full size 1911 is sooooooo easy to be accurate and fast with for me. Hardly any noticeable recoil and follow ups come oh-so quick. Already gave it a trigger job, and polished the rails up, and took a little out of the spring for the grip safety to soften it up more.. gun is tight, smooth, and damned accurate for its price. Already ran 400 thru it for "break in", only one FTE, on the 12 rd fired, nothing else after.

1911.jpg

Picked up a nice little Taurus ultra light .38SPL snubbie, Magnesium frame, this thing is stupid light, even loaded, it disappears nicely into a back pocket, considering getting an ankle holster for it... nice gun for me to carry now that its getting hot out, especially at work on days when Im only in the office and dont need anything more serious. Sorry for the crap pic...

snubbie.jpg

Forgot to take a close up of the Tomahawk, it's an SOG Fusion Tactical 'Hawk, always wanted to learn to throw one, saw it on sale and couldn't say no. Now I have one to learn to throw, man would it suck to catch one of these with your face.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

my boy is in the marines and hes got one of them tomahawks and they are badass no matter how u thro them they seem to land in their target.... And ive had about 7 or 8 of those snub noses not that specific brand but all 38s and the best one i have to say ive owned would be the smith and wesson "air weight".... never the less badass guns man

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Ill have pics of one last firearm I paid for in about a week or so... Saiga AK variant in .223/5.56, hate the "sporter" look and feel they have to have in order to be imported, having a nice conversion done on it (922.r compliant) to make it look and feel the way it should. Might also have a nice dura coat job done on it as well....

Been thinkin about trying some 3 gun stuff too... Fun Fun Fun.

Edited by Bigsix

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Thanks man... I love me some guns... the more the merrier!!!

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I've been eyeing a saiga 12 and really thinking hard on it. Also a 10/22 tactical as well. Ammo costs mean its time to horde ammo and shoot cheap shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've been eyeing a saiga 12 and really thinking hard on it. Also a 10/22 tactical as well. Ammo costs mean its time to horde ammo and shoot cheap shit

If you have the cash go for it, I am impressed with the limited time Ive had saiga products in my hands, especially when you factor in the cost. Which "Tactical" model 10/22 are you eyeing? the standard tactical, or the Target tactical, the reg tactical model is nothing to write home about, just a blued carbine with a synthetic stock and a mini-14 muzzle break.. the target tactical on the other hand, is a mucho nicer rifle..16inch bull barrel, hogue overmold stock, bipod... I wouldve bought one of those in a heart beat, but there are none to be found local, this standard target model I scored is a great option to look into as well.. 20 inch hammer forged stainless bull barrel, laminated stock, better than the regular trigger, polished bolt, much nicer fit and finsh than the regular 10/22 carbine I have. Much.

And I feel you on ammo costs, especially now that Im shooting more and more... luckily I have only a few calibers to worry about so its pretty eay to stock pile shit. Ive been buying 9mm like its going out of style, 2 local shopd still have decent 9mm at ~10 bucks a box. I dont shoot my .45 to much and I have ~400 ish rds for it... So the focus has been on 9mm and now .223 for when my Saiga comes home. I try to have several hundred rounds for all calibers on hand at all times... the ones I like to shoot a lot, I keep it well into the 4 digits.

Edited by Bigsix

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

... and 922r compliance is so easy to get.. I just learned the american made mags for the Saiga count as three parts of it. So Ill be well over the requirement. Easy- breezy.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

See I've got a spread of calibers

9mm

40 s&w

10mm

7.62x51

7.62x39

22lr

At this point I barely knock the dust off anything non 22. As for the 10/22 its just the base tactical with the picatinny rail.I've got a savage markII with bull barrel and all that for accuracy. That one will just be a lead Slinger

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice line up bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Picked up a nice little Taurus ultra light .38SPL snubbie, Magnesium frame, this thing is stupid light, even loaded, it disappears nicely into a back pocket, considering getting an ankle holster for it... nice gun for me to carry now that its getting hot out, especially at work on days when Im only in the office and dont need anything more serious. Sorry for the crap pic...

snubbie.jpg

I have a 44 Special Magnesium Ultra Light that is very similar to what you have there. You aren't joking about being LIGHT. When it is empty you think it is some sort of trick because it is so light. I love that little gun. :D

Gotta' love those 10/22's as well. Yours is sick!

All Very nice acquisitions sir!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.