Sonic Electronix

I need to find this. I don't have any kind of tools unfortunately to determine where on the amp to set the gains to avoid distortion :( I could use a DD-1

any idea where that thread is?

I'm pretty sure it was I te amplifier section and was titled "just made a discovery" or something like that. There is really no need to go through that whole thread though. Just get a dd-1 or an o-scope, or find someone who has one and get it tuned right.

I would like to get one, but for the price I can't afford it with my new sub on the way and my car currently not starting lol :( I might know of someone who will have one, I'll have to check with him. I've wanted to do this with my HU too

just use a DMM. its a standard item that everyone should have.

I have a cheaper DMM but I wouldn't know how to test the signal without haveing RCAs to hook up to it like the DD-1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good thing they have tutorials. JL audio's website has a pretty nice tutorial with pics and stuff.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely an advocate for the PAC LC-1. Get one.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Archived