Quiet Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I'm a Net Admin by title, but I handle a bit of everything in a small custom tech company. We design kiosks and other application specific devices... I handle everything that's thrown at me from R&D to project management and even mild metal fab. Sort of a jack of all trades, master of none... 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Kyblack76 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I work for a place that flavors breast milk..... No reason the babes cant drink down some prime rib, or salt and vinegar milk. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Jeremy Perfect Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Traveling the US as a heavy equipment operator in stalling new sewer pipe.
ThatGuyWithAJetta Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Right now i'm a sales associate at a shopko, mainly electronics but one day hope to be able to work in auto body or car audio industry !999.5 Volkswagen Jetta 1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15 Powerbass 1500,1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.