OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 What 6.5's are out there that can handle 200 watts each, and really get it with the kick drums? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 Keeping the Hertz. I guess I should be asking about 6.5" subs. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Robert8252 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 What's wrong with the XL mids? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 What's wrong with the XL mids? They are fine. My doors themselves are the problem. So I want to add 6.5" subs to compliment them. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Robert8252 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Ohhhhh. So keeping the custom pods and running a XL mid and sub in each I take it? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 Don't know if they would fit, but DD's would be sweet. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 Ohhhhh. So keeping the custom pods and running a XL mid and sub in each I take it? Yessir. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.