N8, you'll be proud of me... I finally got it finished!CPL pics pg2!

Heres a couple pics of the finished build, also in the pic is my new acquired G17... I drank some kool-aid and next thing I knew I was a fan boy. Lol.

IMG_20120714_125323.jpg

IMG_20120714_125348.jpg

CMMG Lower

DPMS LPK

Vltor MUR 1 upper

YHM BCG

UTG pistol grip

GMG 6pos stock

Magpul MBUS sights

VLTOR/BCM MOD4 charging handle

Spikes 16" M4 1/7 Barrel

YHM Phantom flash suppressor

Magpul XTM rail covers

Magpul PMAGS

Spikes buffer

Still need a single point sling mount, and a red dot of some kind(maybe, maybe not)

Looks good man. It should serve you well. Here's mine I just finished that I was discussing in my thread(well the handstops and dropwing lightmount are still in the mail).

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

ar-15 and a glock? You're almost completely to the dark side now lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ar-15 and a glock? You're almost completely to the dark side now lol.

What else does he need lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Focal- I really like that fore end on your rifle.. Looks light weight for its length? Mind telling me the who and where on it? I am already hinking about ging to something different on mine.. I want something longer, the quad on mine currently fit the budget to get the rifle running but isnt quite what I had in mind..

N8- so what else will complete my turn to the darkside, I thought kool-aid, a glock and a black rifle were all I needed?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Heres a couple pics of the finished build, also in the pic is my new acquired G17... I drank some kool-aid and next thing I knew I was a fan boy. Lol.

IMG_20120714_125323.jpg

IMG_20120714_125348.jpg

CMMG Lower

DPMS LPK

Vltor MUR 1 upper

YHM BCG

UTG pistol grip

GMG 6pos stock

Magpul MBUS sights

Spikes 16" M4 1/7 Barrel

Magpul XTM rail covers

Magpul PMAGS

Spikes buffer

Still need a single point sling mount, and a red dot of some kind(maybe, maybe not)

Props on the rifle. Looks great and awesome you built it yourself.

I like the glock also. I have a 19 Gen3 (wish i could get a 4) maybe I'm missing something but why is having a Glock moving to the Darkside?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Focal- I really like that fore end on your rifle.. Looks light weight for its length? Mind telling me the who and where on it? I am already hinking about ging to something different on mine.. I want something longer, the quad on mine currently fit the budget to get the rifle running but isnt quite what I had in mind..

N8- so what else will complete my turn to the darkside, I thought kool-aid, a glock and a black rifle were all I needed?

Sure thing man, its the rainier arms evolution rail. It's 12.37" long and weighs 11 oz total including the heatsink that shrouds the barrel nut. It's made by Samson manufacturing. samson makes thier own evolution rail but the one I bought was specifically made for rainier arms so the cuts on the rail are different. Either one attaches directly to your stock barrel nut. they are essentially the same with the only difference being how the cuts are. I liked the look of the rainier arms one better for my tastes.

ETA- The Rainier arms version can only be found on their website as far as I know and they sell out fast because they are popular. The Samson Evolution rail can be found at various places online.

IMG_20120714_125323.jpg

IMG_20120714_125348.jpg

CMMG Lower

DPMS LPK

Vltor MUR 1 upper

YHM BCG

UTG pistol grip

GMG 6pos stock

Magpul MBUS sights

Spikes 16" M4 1/7 Barrel

Magpul XTM rail covers

Magpul PMAGS

Spikes buffer

Props on the rifle. Looks great and awesome you built it yourself.

I like the glock also. I have a 19 Gen3 (wish i could get a 4) maybe I'm missing something but why is having a Glock moving to the Darkside?

Chris- the whole glock thing is basically a joke... I come from the 1911 side of things...and Id have to say that the biggest groups of die hard advocates are on each side of the 1911 vs glock debate... I was always a diehard 1911 guy for years, heck I can even be quoted as saying " no way in hell Id ever buy some plastic pussy pistol"... well now I own one, I shoot it incredibly well, and as a matter of fact I sold a 1911 to buy it... So in a way.. I went over to the dark side

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Focal, thanks for the info man... Im going to look into those..

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived