99 grand cherokee laredo hesitation backfiring when i first start to drive

You are a fellow stoner, its forgiven haha naw not against the rules just makes it a bit confusing, PM a mod like N8 and ask him to delete one of just combine the two threads

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You are a fellow stoner, its forgiven haha naw not against the rules just makes it a bit confusing, PM a mod like N8 and ask him to delete one of just combine the two threads

lol alright ill see what i can do.

Sounds like its leaning out. Could be a coolant temp sensor. Could be a bunch of other things. My advise to you is to take it to a shop for diagnoses. It will save you money in the long run. Now days you need to hook up a scanner and look at the live data and see what your fuel trims are at (long and short term).

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Look for a leak in the intake hosing, the MAF sensor behind the air filter determines the oxygen content that the o2 sensor should see. If it is getting more air than the MAF sees due to a leak behind it, it will throw an error code.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

have you checked your catalytic converter?

had it happen to me it even had my car turn off on me

also check your spark plugs. maybe they are old or gaped wrong. check your coils and spark plug wires

Edited by Miguels

Look for a leak in the intake hosing, the MAF sensor behind the air filter determines the oxygen content that the o2 sensor should see. If it is getting more air than the MAF sees due to a leak behind it, it will throw an error code.

mass air flow sensor right? what would leak tho? a gasket or hose or something? and if it was a leak wouldnt it keep doing it the whole time i was driving. and when i pull away from stops and stuff?

that is the last thing i can think of. when your cat was bad did it do it the whole time you were driving or just sometimes?

that is the last thing i can think of. when your cat was bad did it do it the whole time you were driving or just sometimes?

did it after it warmed up. few weeks later the car would turn off as i accelerated. they way i had it test was making a little hole on my exhaust pipe before the converter. it seemed to work so i had it replaced. if you dont want to make a hole on your pipe you can just unbolt yours but it will get loud.

not saying its your cat but just saying for what happen to my car

mass air flow sensor right? what would leak tho? a gasket or hose or something? and if it was a leak wouldnt it keep doing it the whole time i was driving. and when i pull away from stops and stuff?

EDIT: Never-mind disregard this whole statement. Jeep is made by Chrysler, which never uses MAF sensors. My bad.

Edited by Zapanater

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

yea this is really ppissing me off lol. i replaced just about every sensor. brand new o2 sensors and it still throws an o2 sensor code. the car only does this when i first get in it and try to slowly accelerate. it acts like it wants to stall out and i floor the gas pedal and it backfires a bunch pop pop pop pop and then it like launches you lol. like its pulling itself out of the stall. its really weird

This it the part I don't understand. You have probably spent over $100 throwing parts at it and still havent fixed the problem. Take it into a shop. Also don't buy any electrical part form Auto Zone (I'm assuming thats where you are getting your parts). They are cheap for a reason, you could possibly have gotten a new part that was bad to start with.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.