why is my jeep doing this???????

Ok, but when was the last time the wires were changed? I believe you can wait til night, turn the engine on and use a spray bottle to mist over the wires and if you see arcing then you know the wires are bad.

Also, SES (Service Engine Soon) is the same as the CEL (Check Engine Light), try to bring it by an independent mechanic because they will usually do it for you for free. Luckily my Caddy I can pull my codes through the dashboard and reset the light myself :)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

it doesnt have plug wires, it has a spark rail. check that the wiring for the o2 sensors isnt grounding out or anything

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i've seen this happen before, the car was doing the exact same thing... it turned out to be some dirt in the distributor was cutting the fuel

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

i've seen this happen before, the car was doing the exact same thing... it turned out to be some dirt in the distributor was cutting the fuel

i dont have a distributor or spark plug wires its has a coil pack

To me, it sounds like clogged exhaust or dirty injectors/fuel filter. The engine wants to stall out, which is why it keeps revving up to keep itself running. Replace the fuel filter to be safe. They're cheap anyways. There's tests that can be done to test your exhaust. I've seen someone drill small holes in the exhaust before and after the catalytic converter to measure back pressure (you should get nearly the same number in both spots if it's fine). A clogged cat would explain the o2 codes. Another thing you should do is check all the plugs of the sensors you replaced and make sure they're clean. You can spray WD-40 in the plug and then blow it out with an air compressor to clean it out. Try doing that on as many plugs as possible. No one can really tell you the exact cause of the problem. It's more of a trial and error process and we have to go through your work (and assume it's done correctly) to single out the problem!

EDIT: Also try putting some injector cleaner or seafoam in your gas tank

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

Archived