why the hell not spend 20 bucks more and go with mach? theyll last you alot longer and youll probably have more fun with them.

um because i was trying to find the cheapest speakers ever. ppl keep saying that but dont understand im not spending over 500 on it. i found the cheapest and now its time to throw th em in a wall and bassrace a 139.9

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

um because i was trying to find the cheapest speakers ever. ppl keep saying that but dont understand im not spending over 500 on it. i found the cheapest and now its time to throw th em in a wall and bassrace a 139.9

thats cool... I am selling my Fi 15, and with the money, i am going to buy some cheap equipment too.. i will have maybe 700.00 in my build, but it will be solid for 139.9 or so... we will see how it turns out.. You are very brave for posting the brands... i would have blured them out, and kept people guessin the brand of equipment that beat them in the lanes :) and then when they find out they will prolly be pissed.. but.. thats how it goes right :)

anyway.. good luck on the build..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

See i think its just gonna be an expensive smoke machine personally. Good luck tho. itll be funny if you get loud.

i always say, it dont matter the brand you go with, as long as you are happy with the results.. No one here says you have to go with a certain brand.. yes many people suggest useing a brand, but, like the man said.. he tried to GO AS CHEAP as posible.. enough said.. have fun with the build.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived