aight after the 3x event i went to this weekend it made me want to give my g/f something she can bassrace with cuz she actually enjoyed it alot. so i figured hell we got a new vehicle together and she still has her old car. so i decided i am gonna wall it off with 4 of the cheapest 15's i can find and im gettin a fosgate 1501bd *old school badassa amp* for 200 from a buddy of mine. i just spend $129 shipped on subs and $200 on an amp. so im at $330 :) i have a head unit, got some wire, pretty much have everything covered. prolly gonna buy some cheap car batteries to throw in the back. tryin to keep it under $500 for the whole build. my goal for her is a 139.9 bassracer for under 500 bucks :)

wish me luck hahaha. these subs are complete crap hahahahaha. cone area FTW

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Pair-15-Inch-3600-Wa...1QQcmdZViewItem

figured id tune upper 40's to low 50's on the wall. definetly not a musical speaker so im not tryin to make it a musical box. just needs to do a 139.9 :)

ill keep the build updated. might be slow but it will happen. reason im doing this is cuz im waiting on my taxes to get my money for my van so i can get some amps and get workin on it. not modifyin untill i see what it does with power.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

These come with a 3 year warranty. WARNING: These are capable of producing dangerously loud SPL levels.

:):unsure::blink:
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

its amazing what they put to try to sell things ya know? LOL i found some other 15's i about got but they were 30 dollars more for 4 15's. more impressive to spend less and hopefully put up a good race number. figured 2 batts in the back should be good. nothing special. one amp.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

its amazing what they put to try to sell things ya know? LOL i found some other 15's i about got but they were 30 dollars more for 4 15's. more impressive to spend less and hopefully put up a good race number. figured 2 batts in the back should be good. nothing special. one amp.

Yea i want to do use some of the mj18's in a wall now. All about cone area and cheap subs :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

LOL c&p from the description on ebay

This is 2 pair (4 single) of brand new factory sealed, never been opened Acoustic high performance subwoofers. When you need high power 15” subs for the competition rounds, these are the ones! These subs will produce up to 3600 watts for the 2-pair or 900 watts each of rock solid pounding bass all day long! These are from Acoustic’s new Bad Ass Serious Sub line of subwoofers. They are designed to play loud and win competitions.

Anyways, looks cool, if you have room you should do a bandpass, or another enclosure that will bring up efficiency

crxsilogozz5.gif

Archived