Second Skin Audio

best 150 dollar subwoofer?

I think this is a vs. thread IB4L

Not really... A versus thread would be "which has teh more dbeez 2 get da bitches wet"

or two brands straight off the block.

At least report it if you think its a versus thread instead of leaving a useless post.

OP your budget is a little low but if you shop around im sure you could get 2 skar vvx's for around that price if not a tiny bit more.

I know for sure theres a vvx 15 for sale on here for 180 shipped atm. Used is always a route too :good: Good deals do show up.

Also now I check... there is some skar ivx's on amazon for 130 bux each

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

There you have it, someone responded with a preference to 1 sub setups, and I have a 2 sub preference. It's all down to YOUR preference, everything posted in this thread will not disappoint!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I think this is a vs. thread IB4L

Not really... A versus thread would be "which has teh more dbeez 2 get da bitches wet"

or two brands straight off the block.

At least report it if you think its a versus thread instead of leaving a useless post.

OP your budget is a little low but if you shop around im sure you could get 2 skar vvx's for around that price if not a tiny bit more.

I know for sure theres a vvx 15 for sale on here for 180 shipped atm. Used is always a route too :good: Good deals do show up.

Also now I check... there is some skar ivx's on amazon for 130 bux each

I was trying to be a bit informative to the OP. I'm not going to report it because i don't really care.. i was just stating a rule of the forum.

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

I've honestly never heard SSA Brand subs, & I'm too much of a pussy to give them a benefit of the doubt to purchase them. ;p

Oh another thing, SSA is a certified dealer of a lot of brands you may agree with. Sundown, Ascendant, Skar, Incriminator, Crescendo... Check out their shop!

I try to help out people the best I can whenever possible, mostly because it's just in my nature, partly because I've learned a lot from the online forums I've been to, like this one. I also hope that it'll build my karma so that when I need help, hopefully someone will. :P

Edit:

OP, did we help you make a decision? Maybe it will help if you posted your maximum dimensions, and someone might be nice enough to draw you up a box designs. Or maybe you can hop on Skar's 2 subs and a box deal? I think they still offer that deal on their 15's too, ask in this thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123519-2-skar-vvx-12s-custom-ported-box-special-42999-shipped/

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Skar Sundown Obsidian

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

I got one skar VVX-12 for $146 off another member. I am definitely satisfied with it for the price. I also have 2 sundown SA-12's in my room. they are a little more expensive but they also perform better IMO and handle more power. I'm trying to get rid of my VVX-12 because recently my car died and I'm trying to figure it out :/ and I've got a DC audio lvl 4 12 in transit right now

Archived