Slamology 2012 Pics and vids in here

Hotdog

i didn't do it!! love that install too, those doors :) the carbon fiber is really nice!

thanks mang! wish i could have demoed longer for ya but my amps was so facking hawt.. it moved a lil air tho for 900 watts

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I got a chance to meet you too ninja, I was the one with torres who ended up tellin you where your "lost tools" were lol when you were helpin that guy out testing to see if his amp was bad

Your HU was cutting in and out when I took a peak at it.

yea dat bitch was giving me hell.. then the motherfucker started moving on its own.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

And after Sensai's Demo I was in the ported chamber pulling a sub to ca glue the dust cap back on. Then it was back to banging again.

I am glad there were loud vehicles around me demoing it was moving air in and out of my port giving me a little breeze.

2012-06-16152302.jpg

i didn't do it!! love that install too, those doors :) the carbon fiber is really nice!

thanks mang! wish i could have demoed longer for ya but my amps was so facking hawt.. it moved a lil air tho for 900 watts

it's all good man, moved a ton of air for that little power!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I got a chance to meet you too ninja, I was the one with torres who ended up tellin you where your "lost tools" were lol when you were helpin that guy out testing to see if his amp was bad

ahh yea.. very difficult to find tools when they are in in transparent mode lol

It was sooo freaking hot. I'm burnt, didn't take any sun screen lmao. Don't know how you could have been in that box lol.

Everyone around me was demoing so it was moving air in and out of my port. That and every once in a while I would pop out and get a cool drink.

As hot as it was for the weekend this is what I did for a cheap fix to keep my amps cool.

Amps are under the cover and I took a shop vac hose and duck taped it to my rear air vent and had the AC on when demoing.

2012-06-18120103.jpg

No when I pulled the sub out of the sealed chamber it was hot as hell.

Archived