Jump to content

Wide a Wake Take Over *Wilson, NC*


252chevyboyz

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have yet to hear 18's as well.........loudest ive heard was a guy in Mount Olive with 2 15 remt's a couple years ago....in nissan sentra...i believe he was doing 153.....guys name was Eddie from Installation station......this dude introduced me 2 RE when RE was not well known.....

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Haha I still have yet to hear any major RE system. I hope to see some this weekend. I will be looking to upgrade subs here before too long. I did Twistedchild's video of the 8 10" RE in the ranger at Scrapin' and that was sick for 10's. I forgot to post up the entrance price today as after I got off work I reran all my wiring and went with 1/0 and then 2/0 going to the 2nd batt. I just posted all the pics in my "garage". Gotta start a build log soon as I'm up to 81 pics in my garage haha. Anyway I will try to remember to call first thing in the morning and I'll see if I can get the pricing posted up after I call. I will just post it up on mobile.

-James

**edit**

Anyone got any ideas for a box for @SMZ2? Fi/Psi 18" sub cause it would be nice to have a local person headed to the show.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/145456-fipsi-18-enclosure/page__fromsearch__1

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Posted

Just tried calling and didn't get an answer at either store. As soon as they open up ill post what they say about the admission pricing.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Posted

Finally got up with someone at Autophonics that knew the prices. He said it is free to get in and if you want to run your car/truck through the SPL Lanes it would be 15 to enter the lanes. Wilson Stereo & Sound said to call back when the boss man was working so I will call and double check with them.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Posted

ill be up there tomorrow if i can get my new head uint in hmu if u wanna hear my system

Posted

Damn, we're about to head that way, had to get the trucks looking pppurdyyyyy

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

I should be up there about 230-3 cause I'm recovering from getting severely dehydrated yesterday in the crazy heat that has moved in. Where is everyone at? Ill try and meet up with at least all the SMD members while I am there.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10055 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...