Kicker to enter Walmart in September

kicker was always main stream. its all lower end stuff anyways from what i gathered. you wont see a war pony in there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Walmart being worth $410 billion, and the fact that everyone goes there, any company that sells their stuff there always makes a lot more money, even if Wal-Mart forces them to have low prices to keep up with competition.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

kicker was always main stream. its all lower end stuff anyways from what i gathered. you wont see a war pony in there.

Same thing with Pioneer and Sony there, like you don't see the champion series subs there, or the nice double dins, or even their component sets.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

When I first got into this car audio addiction I rant two jl w3's with two kicker cvt 12's and the performed well fr about 2 months then they both blew. (probably from a clipped signal running on all stock electrical) hahah I don't

Mind their components but besides that not to big of a fan of their other products.

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

I think this is kinda awesome. It's just gonna be so funny when u see these kids with 2-4 12's an u pull up with 1 DC, sundown, FI etc an just BLOW them away! Those Cheap setups r gonna suck. I just feel bad for the local audio shops that sell GOOD stuff an now it's going to be harder for them on business.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

i got a really nice and1 hoodie (its really heavy almost like a jacket/winter hoodie> a spring/fall hoodie) like a year ago online for 125 dollars

now that i see and1 in walmart i trashed that shit :(

fubu and and1 in walmart?!?!? now kicker!?!? lol wtf

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Went into walmart today, saw kicker 10s, 12s, 6x8s, and 5 1/4s. Along with 2 amps. I lol'd.

What was so funny? What I find funny is the amount of people bashing Kicker being in Wal-Mart. If I were a business owner and I seen the market at the point it is now and I had a chance to get my product in one of the most visited retail stores there was I would do it. It makes business sense. The same ones who are bashing the Kicker brand for being in Wal-Mart. You're laughing at Kicker at Wal-Mart yet you are running Q-Power wire as your sig states. I can tell you have a long way to do just by reading your sig.

:ninja:

Point is Kicker does make quality products and has been in the industry for a very long time. They have had many poeple run their product that we have all come to love ( alma) and some others ( biggs) who are great at what they do.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived