Sonic Electronix

I meant a radar that detects popos. You know? Alerts you when they're near by.

They will do that, but you can still get speeding tickets and noise tickets, I was speeding because I accelerated fast trying to blow water off my car after a car wash, (long time ago) the detector went off, then over a half mile down the road, police was sitting there and got me, I wasn't trying to speed, and wouldnt have continued, she just happened to clock me when I was breaking the limit,

I dont use a detector anymore, because there is no need to waste the money on one if you obey traffic laws.

I thought the same thing back in the day, I will know when to turn it down, honestly, its going to be a waste of money for you.

And you should not worry about it. As long as you are a good citizen, and don't give any reasons for the police to give you trouble, your odds of getting a ticket are slim to none. Promise he was just checking you out. I've been pulled over many times for no real reason at all, when the stop is over, if your cooperative, just realize they are doing they're job, be polite and nice, they will realize your nothing he needs to worry about, won't bother you, and next time he see's you if he remembers you from the stop, may wave to you to say hi.

I have a few friends that are Police officers, and my fiancée's dad is a bigwig for a huge department, they are all just trying to as a whole, keep your community safe.

XS-power1.jpg

I'm not gonna contribute into turning this into a right/wrong, legal vs. Illegal, Cops vs. Civilian thread. All I'm saying is that if you or your friends think they can interpret the law better than the sworn officer conducting the stop, be my guest. At the end of the day everyone can have their day in court. Again, good luck with that. Otherwise I stand by what I wrote and will leave you guys to whatever else you want to talk about. If anyone ha a direct question in regards to the law I will more than happy to answer it as if I were dealing with it at the scene.

I hope everyone can avoid any unnecessary interactions with the law.

I have a question for you if you don't mind answering. Can you legally pull someone over in a parking lot? My dad swears up and down that it's illegal for a cop to pull you over since its private property.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm not gonna contribute into turning this into a right/wrong, legal vs. Illegal, Cops vs. Civilian thread. All I'm saying is that if you or your friends think they can interpret the law better than the sworn officer conducting the stop, be my guest. At the end of the day everyone can have their day in court. Again, good luck with that. Otherwise I stand by what I wrote and will leave you guys to whatever else you want to talk about. If anyone ha a direct question in regards to the law I will more than happy to answer it as if I were dealing with it at the scene.

I hope everyone can avoid any unnecessary interactions with the law.

I have a question for you if you don't mind answering. Can you legally pull someone over in a parking lot? My dad swears up and down that it's illegal for a cop to pull you over since its private property.

If businesses are closed, It can be considered loitering, or cruising, seen tickets for this handed out left and right. If the buisinesses were open, what in the world did you do, CNI? if you are driving wreckless through a parking lot, you can still get in trouble, but otherwise, you would definitely have ot do something to draw attention

XS-power1.jpg

It's a long answer but the bottom line is, yes you can be stopped on private property.

Like I said, there is a lot more to this answer as it may deal with 4th amendment rights issues. Being on private property, be it your home, a parking lot, etc. Does not automatically grant immunity.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

It's a long answer but the bottom line is, yes you can be stopped on private property.

Like I said, there is a lot more to this answer as it may deal with 4th amendment rights issues. Being on private property, be it your home, a parking lot, etc. Does not automatically grant immunity.

Thank you sir.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

One time it was later at night, it looked like the lobby at hardees was open, (turned out the drive thru was 24hours only) I walked to the door, it was locked, as Im walking back to my car 2 cops fly up, block my car in and gave me a loitering ticket, it was pretty much unbelievable. They asked what I was doing, and I told them I was going there to eat, they laughed, said the lobby is never open after midnight which I did not know because they looked open, and still gave me a ticket.

XS-power1.jpg

just depends on the cop.. hell ive been "pulled"over before because a cop heard me.. but all he wanted was to see wat im working with..this turned into a 5minute demo session..

then you have the dick cops..that pull my late 60yr old mother over (10ft outside walmart parking lot) and she has 100% stock everything.. cop said he clearly heard a system coming from her car.. the prick gave my mother a 100 dollr "noise violation" ticket.. she literally came home in tears..

swear 2 god if that cop woulda pulled me over in her car. id give him a piece of my mind..and .id have his badge for harrassement.. 100% chance i WOULD make a court case out of it