Sonic Electronix

What 3.88 for both the terminals and the brake lights? Its like 4 something just for the brake lights over here dam.

you fail at reading...

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

OK, now the problem is that i cant make the cable reach the new terminal. Im starting to get pissed the fuck off at my god damn car. I miss my fucking blazer right now.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

What 3.88 for both the terminals and the brake lights? Its like 4 something just for the brake lights over here dam.

you fail at reading...

Yep I did but still 3.88 for the terminals is cheap its till 4.99-15.00.

OK, now the problem is that i cant make the cable reach the new terminal. Im starting to get pissed the fuck off at my god damn car. I miss my fucking blazer right now.

how far do you have to go now?

100_0583-1.jpg

This is what it looks like with the old battery....the new terminals are farther into the battery than the old ones were, so it wont make the stretch from the edge of the battery to the cable. Im ready to sell my fucking car right now and go back to a 2000 blazer....fuck gas mileage, i want something that is easy to work on when youre fucking 6'6", and easy to work on in general. This fuse block on the battery terminal is fucking retarded. If i could meet the engineer who designed this, id kick him in the face.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

100_0583-1.jpg

This is what it looks like with the old battery....the new terminals are farther into the battery than the old ones were, so it wont make the stretch from the edge of the battery to the cable. Im ready to sell my fucking car right now and go back to a 2000 blazer....fuck gas mileage, i want something that is easy to work on when youre fucking 6'6", and easy to work on in general. This fuse block on the battery terminal is fucking retarded. If i could meet the engineer who designed this, id kick him in the face.

Lol. That's funny shit right there. I think it was my gf's car that was just plain the fuck out retarded when it came to the battery. I think it was her Pontiac g6. The battery is like buried under every damn thing they could throw at it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Not that I recommend it for long term But I have back yard meched a truck when I was younger using some of those crimp connects and some shrink tube as a quick fix till you can replace the cables.

fixed it with brute force, problem now, the clamping terminals wont clamp down on the new posts, they are too thin for their liking...WTFUCK?

Not that I recommend it for long term But I have back yard meched a truck when I was younger using some of those crimp connects and some shrink tube as a quick fix till you can replace the cables.

idk that i can replace the cables, under that chunk of red plastic (which vanished the other night...fucking gremlins....) is 6 wires, all fused, and the fuses are in that chunk of shit that bends at the battery....i got it almost reaching perfectly...but now i cant fucking get it to tighten...GOD DAMNIT