so yeah.. i was drinkin and got bored... here are some pics.. the GOOOD ONES are gonna have to be in the 18+ section!!!

justinpics001.jpg

sorry for those who are not in the 18+ club... just too much skin showin... if ya know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

so, who is this?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hahah

Damn, I will try and keep my comments on boobage to myself then

wait, are you showing the plaque, or the boobs?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok.. here is a another PG-13 one for ya..

I am still waiting for her to let me post the other ones... her only thing is she goes to the bass comps with me.. and dont wnat someone like KingSuv or doug to see her in the buff... and be like... hey... you... from SMD :P i was ya naked..

heatherstuff004.jpg

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend