those old timers probably see so much ass, that they wouldnt be able to pick her out in a lineup

well.. she is the only one with me.. Bill and doug know her... doug def. knows her.. so.. she is the only one that goes with me on these bass comps.. i am sure it wont be hard to put 2 and 2 together :)

I am going to put some up though.... I should her the one from hawaii.. and she said i can post one of her in a bra and thong :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

those old timers probably see so much ass, that they wouldnt be able to pick her out in a lineup

Bingo! too damn old to remember these days! :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Bingo! too damn old to remember these days! :lol:

hrmm.. i would figure you know the girl that always hangs out with your wife at the bass shows.. my girl and melissa are hardley ever that far apart :)

lol ive spoke to bill face to face and im more then sure he doesnt know who the fuck i am

I have spoke to bill face to face many times.. :) He is one of the reasons i started to compete.. As well as other members of SSB.. Bill is a great guy..

hrmm.. i would figure you know the girl that always hangs out with your wife at the bass shows.. my girl and melissa are hardley ever that far apart :)

...who the hell are you...I know you? :lol: j/k

I can usually spot the stalker in the crowd :blink:

just kidding XtremeSPL!

lol ive spoke to bill face to face and im more then sure he doesnt know who the fuck i am

Dude don't feel bad, I have a hell of a time remembering who everyone is.

I just ran into one of my key accounts people for work at a Lowes today and didn't know who in the hell he is, even though we talk a few time a week on the phone.

Too much green as a youngster :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

what is SSB, i thoguht he was with team bio or something like that

accord: SSB... Sacramento Street Beat.. I has pretty sure he was part of ssb.. atleast i can remember doug saying he was..

Anyway, at my first show in yuba city, bill, and a few others came by and helped me out with my CHEAP system :)

Melissa.. My fiance said hello, and good luck on the bass race :) She is gonna come out next year and bass race probabily.. so.. you might have to show her how :) yeah.. love you too.. thanx for the love you show me.. :)