Satin Black Excursion on 42s! Updated 4-6-15

why not post the build when you start so we don't have 100 pages of talk and 1 picture?

Build progress starts today bossman!

Should have a ton of pics this weekend with some solid progress!

A month later and you installed a headunit!

This is turning out beast for sure! A whole 50watts by 4 to some stock truck speakers......

I guess I should start a build log for my truck too and just take millions of pictures of everything but the stereo being installed, and grab some speaker images from the web..

I'm not hating, but I put build logs with plenty of pics and get two comments and this log is six pages long with just plans of a build and getting comments like crazy. I'll try this next time. Lol

Take your time with it I know it will turn out great and remember they don't have to click the link.

Dude it happens, its called life! Not all of us do audio for a living or have shops where we can work on our vehicles when business is slow! We have to work on then when we aren't working our full time jobs, or taking care of our families, or whatever it is we have to do! We're here. Do what life requires you to do, then this after!

why not post the build when you start so we don't have 100 pages of talk and 1 picture?

Build progress starts today bossman!

Should have a ton of pics this weekend with some solid progress!

A month later and you installed a headunit!

This is turning out beast for sure! A whole 50watts by 4 to some stock truck speakers......

I guess I should start a build log for my truck too and just take millions of pictures of everything but the stereo being installed, and grab some speaker images from the web..

you don't HAVE to click On my link there big guy ;)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Going to place a order with Coleman at Audio Technix within the next few days then it's deadener time :)

Something tells me it will be quite the order too, you've got some area to cover! Make sure to have a roller and heat gun lol. You're gonna be driving around in a loud, rolling version of your living room soon enough.

I'm gonna hate

Archived