Sundown Audio

Amp Clips Immediately, Buzzing Noise from Subs

OrionStang

Try getting a 3.5mm to RCA cable and hook the amp up directly to your ipod to rule out bad cables / HU?

Try getting a 3.5mm to RCA cable and hook the amp up directly to your ipod to rule out bad cables / HU?

Im down with all the trouble shooting he can do as well,...

Ken,

There is not powering it up at all?

Also, I would give Nick the HUGE benifit of the doubt....... i guarentee that cat would be all over that,..but maybe he didnt have time to really get into it....

. but drifter, i understand, it never hurts to recheck

Everything looks as good as it did wen I sent it. I should have kept some batteries. Imma call this shitty local shop and see if they got something to hook this up to.

AHHHH!!!!!.

A local shit shop???... lol, you bring that fucking sweet ass monster in,... and the jerk off behind the counter will try to talk you into buying "one of thier amps"

And he will be like,... "you see? thats why I DONT buy anthing DC".....lol... fuck that, is there a SMD member close to you bro????.... fuck it,.. im driving your way right now... ill be there in 21 hours....

Everything looks as good as it did wen I sent it. I should have kept some batteries. Imma call this shitty local shop and see if they got something to hook this up to.

AHHHH!!!!!.

A local shit shop???... lol, you bring that fucking sweet ass monster in,... and the jerk off behind the counter will try to talk you into buying "one of thier amps"

And he will be like,... "you see? thats why I DONT buy anthing DC".....lol... fuck that, is there a SMD member close to you bro????.... fuck it,.. im driving your way right now... ill be there in 21 hours....

This^^^.

Maybe Sam or Johnny will let you do a quick swap on Saturday, if you're willing to wait that long.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived