this ebay seller will rip you off beware. kulik101

just thought i'd share my experience with you all.

i won a auction far and square on Friday the 15th and paid as soon as the auction ended.

i email the guy asking can he wrap the package good,and can he ship it ASASP.

he says the post office is a little ways from my house and that he will ship it out Monday.

Then he emails me saying

sorry bud i offered a guy that was bidding against you a second chance offer he is paying $275. you can neg. me get your refund or whatever you need to do i am going with his offer sorry about that i don't know how e bay goes about that, but they allowed me to send him an offer after you had won.[/font]

Of course i filed a dispute because he is yet to give me a refund or answer any of the 10 emails i have sent the jerk.

His sellers/ebay user name is kulik101 his real name is Nathaniel Ray and his email is [email protected] he is from

Cheektowaga, Ny

Beware of this guy for your own protection i work to hard for my money to be ripped off.

capturefbn.jpg

Edited by ham4864

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

twice in the last couple months , i bid , win and payed and then nothing from seller until i get refunded . ebay isn't so great lately . actually i have had this kind of bullshit from the start with ebay . first auction i won was for a pair of bose 301's , got em for 71 , guy jerked me arround for a month telling me they were shipped before finally refunding my money , cajunblue0 was that sellers id .they were never sent , he had no intent on following thru with the sale

2 months ago i bought 3 p2 10's from a guy they were suposed to be single 8 ohm subs according to his auctio , got 2 single 4 ohm subs with fucked up surrounds and terminals broke off one and 1 dual 4 ohm with 1 tinsel lead broken .

too many fucktards on febay anyomore .

Edited by b-dubs89

Man that kind of shit pisses me off. I hope the other guy doesn't pay his dumbass.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

yes i did.i filed a claim with paypal. i just have to let nature take its coarse. Its just the stuff that some people do on ebay.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Yah, and you get shafted as a seller, too. I have had non-payers neg me after not paying and saying I didn't ship and I had to wait the 8 days to file a complaint, wait 2 for the reply from eBay, then 2 more to relist. After all that I found out buyers CANNOT be given negative feedback for any reason whatsoever and if I want bs negative feedback removed it's "between you and the buyer". Needless to say I left eBay for good.

I'm gonna hate

If you paid with Paypal just file a dispute and if he doesn't provide proof of shipment(Which he wont since he sold it to someone else) They will refund your payment.Process takes a couple days as they wait for him to respond but it works.

Edit:Sorry didn't see the post in front until after I posted. You will get a refund as long as they have money in their paypal account and they wont be able to use paypal again until they settle their debt.

Edited by Real96SS

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

You haven't gotten ripped off if you paid on ebay you will get your money back pretty soon. I would just file a dispute through ebay and make sure you leave neg feedback, it will ruin his selling potential. A lot of people who sell on ebay will tell you the reason they go hard for that 5 stars is because it looks really bad trying to explain to someone else why you received even one negative.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

yea i know Real96ss but you know how it is when you have to wait for your money. Like the commercial says (its my money and i need it now) lol

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

• 2 weeks later...

i'm about sick of paypal and ebay all together....

so after 18days i finally got my money back, the seller never responded to the case.

like i knew he would not.

Get this he sold me the item on the 15th and tried to burn me then on the 30th he tries to burn some one else with the same scam.

I just happen to be looking through his feed back and another left negative feed back for the same item.

Please people read feed back and be cautious.

I cant wait for the day ebay and paypal go belly up in there own shit.

Edited by ham4864

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock