Sundown Audio

Like you, I'm excited to see and play with the new version too. Tuned in for any technical information.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The last I heard everything bigger than a Z was on hold until the tooling of the new frame is done. The Z's will require a major soft part redesign to accommodate the new basket and the NS will use it as well. This came straight from Jacob a few months ago.

EDIT: For clarification....I have no idea what's been going on since then. The new frames may be done. All I know is that a few months ago when the Z's were released he said that he would redesign their soft parts around the new frame that would be shared with the NSv3

Edited by aN-i-No

And who mentioned the South? I think you should pull your dress down, your insecurity is showing ;)

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

yes please. my wall wants. guessing there isn't much to update since jacob shares pretty much everything that goes on with his company :)

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love