Sonic Electronix

Car Audio Liquidation Sale

http://www.ixcenter.com/schedule/index.cfm

i think there is a 8$ admissions fee tho lol

HHmm i see...maybe thats for the RV show? Cause i know the RV show is the same day on the other half of the building...O well ill still pay $8 to laugh at some guy selling pyle woofers for $20 lol

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Yea deff be carefull about the warenty. Heck ill carry a DMM with me incase i see any speakers i like, that way i can at least check the coils. There also going to have a computer liquidation sale....wonder if ill find anything there..hmmm.....Yea so far thats four of us from ohio...YAY biggrin.gif

A little of topic but I'm from Ohio so thats 5

A little of topic but I'm from Ohio so thats 5

Ha ha sweet...We should all plan a weekend to meet up at a chop or something and work on our systems/compete with each other.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

Ha ha sweet...We should all plan a weekend to meet up at a chop or something and work on our systems/compete with each other.

yeah I'll pwn your 2 15's with my 1 12'' kicker and my sony amp hahaha :lol:

Definitely a meet up would be cool, especially after I get a new car and some equipment which should be soon :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

yeah I'll pwn your 2 15's with my 1 12'' kicker and my sony amp hahaha :lol:

Definitely a meet up would be cool, especially after I get a new car and some equipment which should be soon :)

LOl nice. Yea once i get my install of my two RE MT 18's i might buy a termp lab...if not we could probably find a shop that will let us use theres.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

we have those "HUGE BLOW OUT SALES" all the time here in Cali.. they are mostly a joke.. but if you just need something for a friend or to get by they are reasonable cheap. we also have a bunch of the tool liquidation sales. but buyer beware.. they come with a warrenty that is almost impossible to collect on

later

Doug

exactly they have them here in fresno at the fairgrounds and theres NEVER anything worth looking at there

We have those liquidation sale things here quite frequently. Was doing them about once a month a couple years ago. Yes, mostly junk, flea market type stuff. Every now and then you can come across a good deal on something though. You'll probably never see things like US amps, RF, or whatever.

That reminds me, I wonder when the next one here is. hmmmm.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

its always fun to buy a 20 dollar sub and fry it. get it on video hopefully it will smoke good.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Archived