also your vid looks kinda violent....

whats up with that gasket looking thing around the port?

oh well you have to take the panels off the side pillars, they are a bit tricky but they snap right off. then you pull your seats down and there are 4(ircc) plastic phillips pieces to take off.

then you take the rear deck and lift it up and pull foward(don't forget to take out the 3rd brake light cover and light out first.

and i'll take that violence as a compliment:D!

yeah haha it's a 8" pvc pipe. tuned to 36Hz.

and it was just some weather stripping to cover the duct tape LOL.

from my experience with lowering springs...I had Eibach's on a 99 Jetta...you can get improvement in the rear by putting the lowering springs on, as aftermarket sport springs are stiffer than stock and are less likely to sag, and if they do it will be very minor compared to the possible sag of stock springs...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Very nice job man!

thanks!

from my experience with lowering springs...I had Eibach's on a 99 Jetta...you can get improvement in the rear by putting the lowering springs on, as aftermarket sport springs are stiffer than stock and are less likely to sag, and if they do it will be very minor compared to the possible sag of stock springs...

i'll keep that in mind man thanks! i'll do some digging and see if i can figure out how to do the rear ones cause they look like a major pain in the ass.

oh well you have to take the panels off the side pillars, they are a bit tricky but they snap right off. then you pull your seats down and there are 4(ircc) plastic phillips pieces to take off.

then you take the rear deck and lift it up and pull foward(don't forget to take out the 3rd brake light cover and light out first.

for sure was a compliment Tim..... I gotta look into doing the rear deck lid.... I just want those shitty 6x9s out already ... lmao ... they aren't even connected

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

for sure was a compliment Tim..... I gotta look into doing the rear deck lid.... I just want those shitty 6x9s out already ... lmao ... they aren't even connected

well im glad m assumption was right.

yeah man, definitely hop on it, it'll make everything sound better. it's honestly like one of the thinnest sheets of metal(if that) ive seen in a car.

and yeah i've had those stock 6x9s out for a long time haha, i should have taken them out honestly.

looking good! havent been in here in a while. like what youve done with the place!! lol

put on was looking mean on those higher notes in the demo vid

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived