Finally got my rims on my charger :D

def lower it, if you where to stay that height some 265/35/22 tires would of been perfect

looks good tho, not too flashy but just enough :good:

Thanks! And 265's didn't fit they rubbed on the control arm :( But what do you think I should do about the back doesn't look a little "off" ? Should I try to exchange the back tires for 265's or get some spacers?

Thanks! And 265's didn't fit they rubbed on the control arm :( But what do you think I should do about the back doesn't look a little "off" ? Should I try to exchange the back tires for 265's or get some spacers?

grinder might help lol yeah its really close, put a set a while back, when i balance them i put the clip weight on the rear lip WITH it would hit....just balanced it a different way

i would get spacers aslong as you have enough treads on the studs, that way you can still rotate your tires normally

How do you lowered guys get in your driveway? Does the scraping not piss you off?

Just asking because I've never owned a car (always had SUV's) and my buddies' Impala with stock everything scrapes all the time. It would make me angry.

don't drive like a retard or get a house with a nice driveway.

i do both.

NEUMAN

grinder might help lol yeah its really close, put a set a while back, when i balance them i put the clip weight on the rear lip WITH it would hit....just balanced it a different way

i would get spacers aslong as you have enough treads on the studs, that way you can still rotate your tires normally

Hmm Im highly considering spacers only thing I'm weary about is I heard they can damage things, what size should I go with if I do get them?

def lower it, if you where to stay that height some 265/35/22 tires would of been perfect

looks good tho, not too flashy but just enough :good:

Just called discount tire and they told me that 255/30s wouldn't even fit cuz they tried the other day and they rubbed on the control arm, the lady on the phone also said that I can't even fit 245/35 up front because any taller and it'll rub...wtffff

How do you lowered guys get in your driveway? Does the scraping not piss you off?

Just asking because I've never owned a car (always had SUV's) and my buddies' Impala with stock everything scrapes all the time. It would make me angry.

This, I want 22's on my ride but i know i'd need to drop the bitch for'em to look Bawwssssse!

I was thinking of throwing airbags on the bitch but thats gonna get stupid expensive! lol

Dope ass charger too, Whats the ass end on that thing look like? are the taillights murdered out?

This, I want 22's on my ride but i know i'd need to drop the bitch for'em to look Bawwssssse!

I was thinking of throwing airbags on the bitch but thats gonna get stupid expensive! lol

Dope ass charger too, Whats the ass end on that thing look like? are the taillights murdered out?

get lowering springs...gets the job done and is WAY less expensive than baggin it....and the back of the car is debadged and the tails are tinted

5b466dff.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived