it would be really scary to get locked in that thing... lol

aint never going to get out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dude, you should really write a fuckin book on this shit. i mean, it seems your knowledge and fabrication skills know no bounds...i mean i know you have your fair share of cuss words and frustration, but your stuff is amazing. if you wrote a book, i would jump all over it...

by the way...how long did that van take from start to finish?

i likes me some audio stuff...

well i just got my amps back from us amps,, "the mods"... so i need to get the 8ply tires on it this week.. then its coming to bananas with me.. gonna start wrapping it up withing the next 2-3 weeks..

Thank you Ray...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

hey really nice build man,oh btw where can u get some reson at,not fiber glaqss or bondo,but the reson,thx

youll need to scrape your bowl really good after about  6 to 8 months of use....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

dude, you should really write a fuckin book on this shit. i mean, it seems your knowledge and fabrication skills know no bounds...i mean i know you have your fair share of cuss words and frustration, but your stuff is amazing. if you wrote a book, i would jump all over it...

by the way...how long did that van take from start to finish?

Wow man ,,,thank you..thats probably the best compliment Ive ever gotten. =V^so again thank you...

i worked on the "Caracuda" over about 2 years time..

:'(  it was never finished  :'( I had big dreams for this thing.

in a world of big gaudy spl monsters...I wanted one that could also be a show stopper.thats why I put so much into the body work.I wanted it Original.my goal was to be the one everyone was talking about after a big show .........regardless of numbers,lol

but there are more important things to do in life,,,,,so i let that one get away... :o

:^ 

You do any home audio tim??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

hey really nice build man,oh btw where can u get some reson at,not fiber glaqss or bondo,but the reson,thx

youll need to scrape your bowl really good after about  6 to 8 months of use....
.... i know how to do that,i was talking about the  fiberglass resin

current setup:coming hopefully fryday..2 12:re audio res1 ample a 1100 dx.pioneer head unit

Archived