Expo.. this job is starting wage.. They said some days i moight be picking up trash, or interior of a house.. some days i might be a bob cat all day or front end loader.. I could be welding or on a cutting torch. Since i have experence in tools like that, there is no telling what i might be doing.. it will prolly change from day to day.. or mihg tbe on this job for a month doing the same thing..

if we get a job from the state, i could be making 30.00 a hr, or more.. there is no telling to what the jobs are going to pay.. But i am guarented my 15.00 a hr.. So..

If i had my own house, i say come out to cali.. they said they are always looking for a crew.. :)

Sounds like you got it going now... DON'T FUCK IT UP!!!

Keep your hands moving and your head in the hole and work your way up.

Good luck!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ok guys... I guess i am off to bed... It is 11pm PST.. and i am going to wake up at 6am to get ready for work.. i need to be out of the house by 7am.. so.. I guess i better get going..

thanks guys for all the support... :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

wow 30 bucks an hour is hittin bank. sounds like you're definitely startin off the year on the greener side of the fence. i used to be in construction, and yeah i forget what they call those jobs, but you make a shitload more than normal. someone was makin the $30 range with my old company.

wow 30 bucks an hour is hittin bank. sounds like you're definitely startin off the year on the greener side of the fence. i used to be in construction, and yeah i forget what they call those jobs, but you make a shitload more than normal. someone was makin the $30 range with my old company.

Yeah.. I think so too.. A great opportunity.. just got to be there and deal with it.. and just laugh all the way to the bank.. :)

Good Nite guys... will post tomorrow when i get off work.. let you guys know what i did. and what i find out..

okay.. so here is the 4-1-1!!!

I tried to go to bed last nite at a resonable hour.. was 11pm.. so i go in to go to bed, get comfy start to nod off, and my pit was a being a bitch.. so i tried to take care of her, and then she stopped playing with her ball and started to chew on a beef bone.. so that pissed me off more.. so i take that bone from her, and so she goes to play with her toy.. THE SILENT ONE :) so.. after i while i start to nod off again and my fiance comes in and turns on the light.. blinds the fuck out of me.. next thing i know i am wide awake and it is 1am. So.. all pissed off, and fumin, i try to lay back down, get all confy, and something happened.. i looked at the clock and it is after 2am.. So.. my fiance comes in to go to bed, and she holds me, and starts messaging my back and neck, and runs her fingers through my hair.. so i finally get to sleep to wake up to my alarms going off... YES.. it is 6:00am.

So. i get ready for work, and come over to my parents house... i forget my rain gear.. This part will play into the story LATER.. So, i leave the house and start to drive up to chico.. I get up to the office, and fill out some paperwork and other stuff. and he head up to paradise.. it is a small town above chico..

so. we arrive to a trailer park, and go down a bit, to see a trailer in peices and all ove rthe ground.. yes.. i get to pick up peices of a trailer that someone lived in.. so.. i was like cool, putting peices into the 40 yd dumpster.. and it starts pouring.. so..

I worked 3 hrs in the rain.. and it was cold.. we got done at 3:00p and were given orders to come back to the office.. so.. i am driving down the road in my car which HEATER SUCKS!! it works, then it dont,. then it does, and then it not so hot.. Shivering down the road.. and so, i get my time card, have a meeting real quick and do 75 mph 35 miles to my parents house..

So.. now i am all nice and warm.. ate some soup and now i am drinking hot apple cider.. :) life is good..

so yeah.. i got paid 15.00 to clean up that mess.. And i might have to go back up there for a couple hours tomorrow to finish.. I will remember the rain gear this time :)