Lol :P

New coil is on the bottom. Look at the width. Windings are a bit narrower, but the overall width of the coil... Looks wider almost? Or am I just crazy :suicide-santa:

bust oit the calipers and check and they reconed yet??

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Nope :(

Got some epoxy from a local shop. They said it would be stronger / work better than CA glue. Well the stuff doesn't really harden. It just gelled up and is closer to a hard rubber than a hard epoxy. Ordered some CA glue today. Should he here Thursday if it ships on time.

Going to take a visit to said hobby shop and see if I can get my money back for the epoxy. Then see if I can't salvage the recones

If you have a difficult time getting that crap off the recones try some Goo Gone on it, that's how I got some epoxy off the first coil I tried to hand wind when I messed it up even after it sat for days.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Nope :(

Got some epoxy from a local shop. They said it would be stronger / work better than CA glue. Well the stuff doesn't really harden. It just gelled up and is closer to a hard rubber than a hard epoxy. Ordered some CA glue today. Should he here Thursday if it ships on time.

Going to take a visit to said hobby shop and see if I can get my money back for the epoxy. Then see if I can't salvage the recones

What epoxy did you use? When I mixed mine properly it was hard as rock.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

That sub was a trooper. Shit.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

you reconing both of them or just the one? cause it the coils are slightly different then what you gonna do about the different T/S parameters?

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

I'm reconing both. Originally because they had different spider packs. But I guess the coil is a good reason too :P

Archived