It was the best avatar on here. You'd see a smartass reply from Kranny, think about replying, then look at his avatar and realize that it's not worth it because Llama > anything you have to say.

Kranny and smart dont belong together thats forbidden lol....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Haha whoops, add that to the list of ban-able offenses lol. That excludes me, I am the exception.

If you beg to differ...

Well then....

funny-gifs-thanks-llama.gif

Kranny.gif

funny-gifs-thanks-llama.gif

Kranny.gif

9gag_4040927.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Oh trust me, I did lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Put him in the sig. I think that's as close as you'll be able get.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You need to put a good system together win sotm and take them restirictions of gold memberd sucka

Also I know another place you can stick that lama but this is not the 18+ section so I won't say it here ;)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I want to use THIS gif for my avatar, but I have been struggling for a while now to get it to upload :( any suggestions?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/russel_coight/23044_formatted_dwightasjimxk7.gif

Archived