Sundown Audio

Is This A Good Amp?

Ok here guys I really don't want to spend more than 150 shipped on an amp wether it can run at 1 ohm or 4 ohms bridged my subs are 350 watts rms a piece so i say give em 300 to 325 rms. So with that said I need an amp to do 650 or 700 watts rms at 4 ohms bridged or at one ohm mono. Ill got out and measure the room I have for the amp to be mounted.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Ok here guys I really don't want to spend more than 150 shipped on an amp wether it can run at 1 ohm or 4 ohms bridged my subs are 350 watts rms a piece so i say give em 300 to 325 rms. So with that said I need an amp to do 650 or 700 watts rms at 4 ohms bridged or at one ohm mono. Ill got out and measure the room I have for the amp to be mounted.

I have Ma audio subs and would like a ma audio amp to match so I was looking at that m700xe 1000 watt and is 140 shipped?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Would this amp work? :lol:http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17182

It says CEA2006 compliant.... So it'll be at least 600w RMS at 1 ohm.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Would this amp work? :lol:http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17182

It says CEA2006 compliant.... So it'll be at least 600w RMS at 1 ohm.

Read post above LOL Its small as hell LOL And I don't think it would do 600 rms a 1 ohm

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

BUMP?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i would stay away from those MA amps cuz i believe they are rated at 17 volts

i had 2 hk1998 and they didnt put out near as much power as they were supposed to

Yeah I heard that but wouldn't they put that kinda rating on a higher end amp. I am trying to match amp and subs and my dad who I can't get to understand that the max that amp would put out it at like 630 watts rms. I mean it would power those ma 120xe 12's fairly good but not rms power. He said he'll pay half of the price so all I have to pay is 70 bucks, but Ill wait it out and well see what happens.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Why don't you save your money for a bit. Show some restraint and get something that will be a right amp for you. 140 bucks is a little too much for a boat anchor ;) Yes I'm sure it will get you by but in the end, you won't be happy with the output and end up throwing your money out the window because we all know you will never get what you paid for in used electronics.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I want to run a Ma Audio amp so when I open my trunk to show it off you will see two Ma Audio120xe 12's and a ma audio amp to match. I need a good ma audio amp and really don't want to spend over 200 shipped for one. Hey kingsuv which amp did you use in the setup you did for that classic car for the two 12's you put in it.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"