Names_jeff Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 Personal preference man. I personally can't stand the way super tweets sound. And why's that? lol
MrSkippyJ Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Names_jeff Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet. See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right,
CleanSierra Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet. See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right, Do custom A-pillars and melt faces off with demos Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
MrSkippyJ Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 I'm sure they can sound better than what I have heard. it is still a personal preference though. I am overly OCD about not having harsh tweets, almost to the point where I am willing to lose output to avoid it. Best thing to do is listen to as much as you can and decide for yourself. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Names_jeff Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 I'm sure they can sound better than what I have heard. it is still a personal preference though. I am overly OCD about not having harsh tweets, almost to the point where I am willing to lose output to avoid it. Best thing to do is listen to as much as you can and decide for yourself. OCD about it huh? haha but yeah your right, it's all about personal preference. I'm sorta leaning towards the super tweets though lol
MrSkippyJ Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 lol, not really OCD I just don't like harsh tweets. To me, they totally ruin the sound and hurt my ears. Not busting on people that use them or like their music like that, to each their own, just stating my preference! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Names_jeff Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 lol, not really OCD I just don't like harsh tweets. To me, they totally ruin the sound and hurt my ears. Not busting on people that use them or like their music like that, to each their own, just stating my preference! haha i gotcha!
Names_jeff Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet. See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right, Do custom A-pillars and melt faces off with demos super tweets in the A-pillars? melt peoples faces off? why certainly! haha
bighossf150 Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet. See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right, Do custom A-pillars and melt faces off with demos super tweets in the A-pillars? melt peoples faces off? why certainly! haha Mine are in my dash lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.