Don's Jeep... Triple Alts Installed

Thank you sir! Yea, you better get that replaced, could become a visibility issue LOL

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And Don get the best vid of the windshield

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Klown stopping in for a quick demo and some glass to the face lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnddddd give it up for some jelly

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Pssshhh, I can't take all the credit for it. Just like 95%.

LOL JK

Thanks man

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Man that song "the Motto" gets down soooooo low! Love that shit! Nice work Adam and Don, mostly Adam, but both! LOL!

also gets annoyingly high too.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived