Second Skin Audio

Best sub to run on Kicker DX300.2

If you can fit the dual 12" version it's the same price at sonic, if not the the dual 10" is very good and takes up less space,

Just what ever you pick don't get something in a prefab unless it's a mainfactorys prefab box

Edited by john253a

http://www.onlinecar...rice_Comparison

Was going to go with this. Any objections/better choices in the price range?

If you can fit the dual 12" version it's the same price at sonic, if not the the dual 10" is very good and takes up less space,

Just what ever you pick don't get something in a prefab unless it's a mainfactorys prefab box

My amp is only 4 OHM stable when bridged and Sonic only has the 2 OHM final impedence prefabs, that I saw. Don't want to buy a prefab just to hack it open and rewire it.

Can I run two channels to the individual inputs on the sub? IE, two positve and negative going to each terminal?

Edited by Sean Sinha

Alpine CDE-164BT/Rockford Fosgate P400X4

Kicker CS 6.5" Components (Front)

Kicker 6.5" Composites (Rear) (Running at -10DB for soundstage)

RF P400X1 Monoblock

2x Rockford Punch P1 12" 4 OHM SVC running @ 2 OHM in sealed 1" MDF box.

My amp is only 4 OHM stable when bridged and Sonic only has the 2 OHM final impedence prefabs, that I saw. Don't want to buy a prefab just to hack it open and rewire it.

Can I run two channels to the individual inputs on the sub? IE, two positve and negative going to each terminal?

Yes you can do that. But even so, if those woofers are 2 ohm final impedance, there's no way to get them to 4 ohms final, or even two separate 2 ohm loads (minimum impedance on each channel when not bridged).

Are you set on running a prefab...?

If not bridging you would have dual 2 ohm outputs. In other words you would need both subs to get their coils wired to two ohms to get the 300W.

Bridged any single 4 ohm coil or dual 2 ohm wired in series can do.

Edited by Joe X

i would run a JL Audio 12" Singles 4-Ohm W3V3 Series Subwoofer. They are rated at 500 rms and you can pick them up for about 150$

LOL

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Stupid question have you tries ringing them

That's what I do I never order on line as I get a better price over the phone