Second Skin Audio

3 Sundown SA-12s or 3 Sundown SA-8 V2s?

12's, cone area>trunk space. don't be a pussy, and please get a decent amp, maybe like a sundown 3k or a crescendo 3500, don't cheap out on the amps.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

wellll it kinda depends on how you set it up. i wouldn't take up all of your trunk with the 12's and rear fire them. i'd for sure do ported with whatever application you choose. before you decide, measure out your trunk space. HMU and i'll let you know what you could fit in there.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

To quote many before me

The right sub in the right air space, will always out perform the wrong sub in the wrong air

He has posted his dims before an he's got the space. Check post #7 above where he clams that a single SA-8v2 can hit 150dB.

A single SA-8 has hit a 151.2 i believe.

but that was on an NS-1 for like a couple second burp lol. it had an aluminum coil too, which i think isn't available to the public. don't quote me on that though. doesn't mean anyone's gonna hit that on music with just one.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.