My wife's sister got joined up with that limu juice stuff selling it. Supposedly you "sign up" under a rep for a certain amount of money and you get product to sell and then try to get people to sign up under you, which in turn makes you more money...I guess.

I don't know much about it, but it sure sounds like a pyramid scheme to me. My wife's sister wants to take ER to one of the "experience" partys tonight to show her what it's about. Has anyone here had any experience with this stuff or the program? Sounds sketchy to me and who knows if the product is safe.

What are your thoughts?

pyramid scheme for sure

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

That's what I thought, but supposedly, it's called a marketing pyramid, or something like that, and 100% legal. Are there any downfalls to my wife getting in on it? The way I see it is, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'm kinda worried that the product isn't very safe either. I don't think it is FDA approved or anything.

i love businesses that offer more incentive for a rep to get people to sign up as a rep then they do to actually sell the product haha.. lets get rich and make 20k a month right!?!?

Exactly, and that leads me to believe that the product is not safe. I guess the limu is some sort of seaweed tea or something and is all natural, but still sounds sketchy.

Another pyramid scam....

Friend got caught up in one of these no matter how hard I tried to change his mind he was convinced. Lost his money and time with nothing to show.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

And that shit is expensive! I now a jackass who lost close to a grand on limu. I wouldnt say its a scam bit its not a good investment to get tied up with. You have to go out an sell it or you pay for it. How good are you selling high dollar products that are unknown? It probly works for some but the majority is gonna loose for the top to profit.

Archived