i would love if they made chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips lol NOT SUGAR COOKIES! CC COOKIES WO CC'S LOL

Lol someone with the munchies shouldn't be so damn picky!

Let's not act like we all haven't done it. Some of the craziest food combo's came from the imagination of pot heads

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Lol someone with the munchies shouldn't be so damn picky!

Let's not act like we all haven't done it. Some of the craziest food combo's came from the imagination of pot heads

Lol, wouldn't know personally, I never tried pot :pardon: but plenty of my friends never came off their high through most of high school lol.

Well..... Someone is high as fuck.

Pretty sure they call those sugar cookies lol

:rofl: You sir have never had a chocolate chip cookie without the chips. They taste nothing like sugar cookies. And yeah he probably high as hell definitely some shit a pothead would say. Right along with have you ever stared at the moon? Have you ever stared at the moon on WEED?

Well..... Someone is high as fuck.

Pretty sure they call those sugar cookies lol

:rofl: You sir have never had a chocolate chip cookie without the chips. They taste nothing like sugar cookies. And yeah he probably high as hell definitely some shit a pothead would say. Right along with have you ever stared at the moon? Have you ever stared at the moon on WEED?

see thats what i mean there not sugar cookies there like just chipless cc cookies lol

Lol no I never have. I'm allergic to chocolate, so I stay away from that shit!

you just confused the shit outta me lol. you never have had a chocolate chip cookie that doesn't have chocolate in it because your allergic to chocolate?

your suppose to puff puff pass bro, NOT puff puff puff puff then wonder if they make chocolate chip cookies with out actual chocolate chips :lol:

but back on topic, you can always make them...just leave out the chocolate chips, wonder if it would taste the same

hahahahahaha that is funny hahahaha puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff. who the hell said i was high in the first place. i just have a dry mouth and wonder about cookies ok... perfectly normal non high situation...................lol

Lol no I never have. I'm allergic to chocolate, so I stay away from that shit!

you just confused the shit outta me lol. you never have had a chocolate chip cookie that doesn't have chocolate in it because your allergic to chocolate?

It felt right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5TtQOYaE1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:lol2:

my gf makes em they bomb as fuck!!!!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif