Well the parents car didn't fair too well against a tree.

I'm Loadin pics to the computer in a bit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well the parents car didn't fair too well against a tree.

I'm Loadin pice to the computer in a bit.

ouch!!!!!! so is the wind crazy up there too?

The wind is blowing around so hard it looks like the rain is snow. LOL

It's staying around 40-60 mph right now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Im right across the state on the west coast of fl. wed. night it was 33F. doesnt sound cold but I went to Denver co and 40F it wasnt bad. some people say it has to do with the humidity down here. Thurs. I saw some friends from pittsburg pa and they said it was cold here.??? also 3 days ago I was in flip flops and a tee shirt.87F

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

How strong were those winds? If only 20mph you guys must not get too much wind for a tree to fall down! Here in Michigan it usually takes some real wind like 50-80mph wind to do that! Must be nice! They were talking on espn about the san diego chargers game and how they were forecasting winter weather with 50 degrees being the temperature! The one guy was like "shoot that's t-shirt summer weather where I live!" Needless to say must be Michigan or similar climate! Good luck y'all! Stay safe! Think the 300 is totaled?

It creased both rear quater panels and got the roof.

That shit will buff out right? :lol:

When I go back over to the house I will check the cameras. In the 1st pic you can see one hanging down in the corner. The tree hit the corner of the house and the camera should of been positioned to face the driveway so it might have some cool action shots ;)

:blink: SacTown is getting hammered right now.... pooring ass rain and 50+ mph winds. i've been losing power off and on all morning now. just got a call from my kids school telling us that school is closed today do to extreme weather! :o anyways before my power goes out again... where and how are all my SMD Cali peeps? :unsure:

edited by meade:

sorry man, i dont know where you got 20 mph from

fixed your post Jeff......20mph? LOL.......50 MINIMUM, i got sent home from work and i work INDOORS. Office shut down, no power all day.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

THAT SUCKS!!!!!! atleast its the car not the house.since dealing with the ins. co. is a joke, they try to get out of everything.(aka NOT PAYIN)

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived