our pouring rain and high winds have now turned into a fucking blizzard,

you cant see more than 100 ft and the idiots on the road are all over the place.

nothing against you cali guys,but fuck you cant drive in this shit.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

well arent you guys just the greatest with your 60mile an hour winds aint shit talk........well i guess were spoiled with year round good weather and this is the price we pay once in 10 years.

i wont see one single snowflake all where i live unless i drive 1hour into the mountains......sucks for us! NOT LOL :D

You suck brutha...lmao ....What I would give to have ya'lls weather.

I just think it's funny to see how your guys news people are freak'n out and ours can only say "be cautious when driving"

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

im stuck at home now. snow + 2 wheel drive pick-up = bad

at least your home safe, the wife just called me to tell me her 4wd isnt working and is sliding all over the place.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

i left work early just because of that reason, i did not want to wait for the snow. Just the rain itself was bad enough over in sparks where it was starting to flood.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

im stuck at home now. snow + 2 wheel drive pick-up = bad

Road Queen!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i left work early just because of that reason, i did not want to wait for the snow. Just the rain itself was bad enough over in sparks where it was starting to flood.

i'm off of pyramid hwy past the costco, and there are cars all over the side of the road.

heres a crappy pic of what it looks like outside. the poor truck doesnt fit in the garage so it gets to be covered in snow.

Posted Image

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

hahah they just interviewed David Bailey aka dvbin916 (silver burban on D's) on the news........he was cleaning leaves off his flooded streets :D

What channel was he on? I've been watching the news all afternoon. Probably saw him at some point. :lol:

Mike Roth

Archived