Second Skin Audio

12W7 Did not knock my socks off

Ill toss it back there next week. I'm gonna make a simple 1.5 cube for a kicker S15d as well just for fun. That's what all this is for right now, fun. When I get serious I'll wrap up the trunk. For some reason though I thought the JL would sprinkle confetti out of the port everytime the bass hit!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Ill toss it back there next week. I'm gonna make a simple 1.5 cube for a kicker S15d as well just for fun. That's what all this is for right now, fun. When I get serious I'll wrap up the trunk. For some reason though I thought the JL would sprinkle confetti out of the port everytime the bass hit!

umm.....okay

No doubt,.. as much as the cost invites,.... i hear you.....The thing should have a unicorn,.. Guess we will see....

love your guys OLDer testing..

Kranny ????? whats your issue dude???? I have to say man, if you think is stupid or whatever,... why are you here? to post

Umm ok ?

no offence bro....

From my honest point of view, the W7 is a very clean sounding woofer, after hearing it in a sealed, and ported application (shined in the ported application), it'll still sound good and impress many but for the price, you can do a lot better, but you may also have to realize a lot of people don't know those alternatives, so mainstream wise, it's good but it's nothing to go nuts over about.

If it was half price, then it'll actually be considered a good woofer for the price, and I've heard the W7 used to be a lot cheaper years ago.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

No doubt,.. as much as the cost invites,.... i hear you.....The thing should have a unicorn,.. Guess we will see....

Kranny ????? whats your issue dude???? I have to say man, if you think is stupid or whatever,... why are you here? to post

Umm ok ?

no offence bro....

just seemed funny to me confetti coming out of the port. i've never heard that before lol

Umm ok ?

no offence bro....

just seemed funny to me confetti coming out of the port. i've never heard that before lol

LOL,.... Yep,..... fucker comes up with that type of shit all day........lol...

(thank you man)

• 3 weeks later...

I wont buy any other subwoofer but w7's. Unless they come out with a w8 or something, then ill buy those too.

Csb! Lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived