Idk about you guys, but i love it when ppl tell me what to buy and how much to buy it for, and i love it when they regulate so it cost 12 times more than they promised.

not

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

i dont mind the government helping out who needs it like children. grown men and woman should get there asses up a get a job. why should i pay for others medical bill, some people just take advantage of every help they can get from the government and its frustrating that they get to live better and enjoy free time and all.

Im 100% confident this thread will end with everyone on the same page..... LOL...

AT the op,.. my thoughts dont count,.... i fucked up, and cant vote.......

Guess ill leave it to you suma-ma-bitches........ Im not to freaked..... the "get worse" part is close..... so...

A BIG FAT,.. DONT GIVE A SHIT......

:throwrock:

i don't personally believe that votes are even counted or used to elect presidents

Im 100% confident this thread will end with everyone on the same page..... LOL...

AT the op,.. my thoughts dont count,.... i fucked up, and cant vote.......

Guess ill leave it to you suma-ma-bitches........ Im not to freaked..... the "get worse" part is close..... so...

A BIG FAT,.. DONT GIVE A SHIT......

:throwrock:

i don't personally believe that votes are even counted or used to elect presidents

i happen to think presidents are just puppets that get controlled lol

by the way, government thinks they know whats best for us, kind of stupid

they think taking guns and the second amendment will decrease violence lol fucking retards will only bring this country down

edit: i cant believe people in office from the 18 century actually where smarter than what we have in office now.

We are dealing with EXACTLY started the revolutionary war. Our founding fathers fought their asses off as well as our soldiers to break away from a country that was taxing ridiculousness, and taking peoples rights away. They start a revolutionary war to break away from opressive government and beliefs and start one of the greatest countries in the world only to have it get destroyed by socialite pieces of shit like the anti american obama. We need another act of revolutionary war to have any chance for freedoms in this country. A chip in my skin? No fucking way. Take away my right to bare arms? Hope your guns are bigger. Trying to pass the martial law so the military can govern and police the people? What has happened to this place??

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Wow,....

.gotta admit,... great responce.. and one i thought would go off all weird...lol..... especially ..... in a no win deal..... awesome job SMD!!!..

Fuck it,... we are ALL in this together ..... thats for damn sure..... differance of opinion, or whatever.......

We are dealing with EXACTLY started the revolutionary war. Our founding fathers fought their asses off as well as our soldiers to break away from a country that was taxing ridiculousness, and taking peoples rights away. They start a revolutionary war to break away from opressive government and beliefs and start one of the greatest countries in the world only to have it get destroyed by socialite pieces of shit like the anti american obama. We need another act of revolutionary war to have any chance for freedoms in this country. A chip in my skin? No fucking way. Take away my right to bare arms? Hope your guns are bigger. Trying to pass the martial law so the military can govern and police the people? What has happened to this place??

exactly my point. wasnt taxing us against our rights at one point in time?

The history of taxation in the United States begins with the colonial protest against British taxation policy in the 1760s, leading to the American revolution. The independent nation collected taxes on imports ("tariffs"), whiskey, and (for a while) on glass windows. States and localities collected poll taxes on voters and property taxes on land and commercial buildings. There are state and federalexcise taxes. State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxesbriefly during the Civil War and the 1890s, and on a permanent basis from 1913. There have been no export taxes, taxes on trade between states, or taxes on charities and religious bodies, and no value added tax

Archived