Second Skin Audio

how to design a wall?

jeffrm

Do I do it like any other box in Torres or is there something else to it. Im gonna be doing 4 obsidian dual 2 15s on my rd 3250, in my 02 silverado ext cab.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

From what i heard and see is you have to build a shell in your car first. Then use those deminsions inside the shell as your box. Use those specs in torres.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Only thing is the obsidians only need a max of 3.75cubes recommended each and I have way over that in my truck.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

From what i heard and see is you have to build a shell in your car first. Then use those deminsions inside the shell as your box. Use those specs in torres.

You only have to do that if you're hurting for room and have to make absolute maximum use of the space available.

OP - it's just a box. you can build it outside your car or inside of it, design it as such. the main difference is once it's in and built, you make trim panels so you seal the face of it off to the edges of the car and none of the sound pressure escapes to the back of the box.

Archived