Sundown Audio

I've don't a little research on my next upgrade and I think I have it narrowed down to the sundown Zv3.

I want to have 2 12"Zv3's D2 strapped on 2 skar 1500's wired to 2 ohms so each amp is running at 1 ohm. I want to stick with skar 1500's bc I alrdy have one.

My box is 4.2 cubes net tuned to 27hz, I plan on re tuning my box with two 6 inch aero ports and 29hz.

What are your guys thoughts on which sundowns I shud run on two skar 1500's, I have two Sa-12's currently and I'm hitting 144db at 39hz dd-1 set at 0db. Love how they sound but you know how audio is, always looking to upgrade.

When I get the extra skar 1500 I alrdy have 220 h/o alt, 2/0 pos and neg, 3 AGM batteries

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

The Zv3 is your best bet at such a low tuning frequency anyway. The Nightshade is an SPL driver, the Zv3 is a nice loud daily pounder. With 2 Skar 1500s I think 2 Fi Q 12s would do nicely in your build.

I'm gonna hate

The Zv3 is your best bet at such a low tuning frequency anyway. The Nightshade is an SPL driver, the Zv3 is a nice loud daily pounder. With 2 Skar 1500s I think 2 Fi Q 12s would do nicely in your build.

That is what I was reading. The nightshade is spl louder than the Z but isn't worth it if you're doin a stereo like mine where db's don't matter. I was looking at the FI Q's in the for sale thread...shipping is like 130 to me :/ or else I would have probably purchased them, although I really like sundown and the Z is a sexy beast

Scion tC SQ Build

That is what I was reading. The nightshade is spl louder than the Z but isn't worth it if you're doin a stereo like mine where db's don't matter. I was looking at the FI Q's in the for sale thread...shipping is like 130 to me :/ or else I would have probably purchased them, although I really like sundown and the Z is a sexy beast

I wouldn't let brand loyalty cloud my choice, though. I'd buy Kicker if they made the best sub for my build :P Though I doubt you will unhappy with either, I just think the Qs and SSDs sound amazing.

I'm gonna hate

I wouldn't let brand loyalty cloud my choice, though. I'd buy Kicker if they made the best sub for my build :P Though I doubt you will unhappy with either, I just think the Qs and SSDs sound amazing.

Very true, it's not just brand loyalty I've just never heard the FI Q's...I need to lol, maybe I'll wait till I hear the Z's and some FI's, I heard the havocs and they sound very clean and are in the same price range as well. The used price range lol!

Scion tC SQ Build

Come down to a show. Fiji AKA ZainTheBassHitter iirc has 4 12" Fi Q's. That shit gets low and loud

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion